Warriors of Darkness Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Warriors of Darkness Forum

Welcome to Clan WoD's Forum!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Leaving Indictation Trigger

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Leaving Indictation Trigger Empty
PostSubject: Leaving Indictation Trigger   Leaving Indictation Trigger EmptySun Feb 17, 2008 5:41 am

Some of you might've realized that certain games you play, whenever a player leaves, it doesn't give an indication. This is as they have forgotten to create a trigger which indicates that a player has left.

This trigger is extremely basic, but for those who need help or are too lazy to think, here it is:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
ZeroX2)Fire
Administrator
ZeroX2)Fire

Number of posts : 578
Username : ZeroX2)Fire
Registration date : 2008-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Leaving Indictation Trigger   Leaving Indictation Trigger EmptySun Feb 17, 2008 5:42 am

This trigger is too simple that this is included as spam!
Lol, joking.
Back to top Go down
https://clanwod.forumotion.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Leaving Indictation Trigger   Leaving Indictation Trigger EmptySun Feb 17, 2008 6:05 am

ZeroX2)Fire wrote:
This trigger is too simple that this is included as spam!
Lol, joking.

Some people don't even put it in their maps!!!
Back to top Go down
Alex
World Editor Mod
Alex

Number of posts : 44
Username : SirAlexander
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Leaving Indictation Trigger   Leaving Indictation Trigger EmptyTue Feb 19, 2008 3:41 pm

I don't think this is "too" simple nothing is too simple. It works effectively and if you say people never put this in there games, its because they wouldn't know how to do this.
4/5
Youl include it bye saying their name in color like if it were player red it would say there name. All you have to do is set each color to a player variable, and when that play leaves say it with color of that player.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Leaving Indictation Trigger   Leaving Indictation Trigger EmptyWed Feb 20, 2008 5:19 am

Alex wrote:
I don't think this is "too" simple nothing is too simple. It works effectively and if you say people never put this in there games, its because they wouldn't know how to do this.
4/5
Youl include it bye saying their name in color like if it were player red it would say there name. All you have to do is set each color to a player variable, and when that play leaves say it with color of that player.

One word counters all: Lazy.
Back to top Go down
ZeroX2)Fire
Administrator
ZeroX2)Fire

PostSubject: Re: Leaving Indictation Trigger   Leaving Indictation Trigger EmptyWed Feb 20, 2008 5:21 am

Alex wrote:
4/5

Nothing is too simple? Your wrong! Breathing is simple! Razz

Last edited by ZeroX2)Fire on Wed Feb 20, 2008 5:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Leaving Indictation Trigger   Leaving Indictation Trigger EmptyWed Feb 20, 2008 5:42 am

ZeroX2)Fire wrote:
Alex wrote:
4/5

You do realize, some people Breathe the wrong way? They use their chests instead of their stomachs........

Anyway, off-topic. We're gonna get on-topic now.
Back to top Go down
ZeroX2)Fire
Administrator
ZeroX2)Fire

PostSubject: Re: Leaving Indictation Trigger   Leaving Indictation Trigger EmptyTue Mar 04, 2008 12:38 am

LightburneR wrote:
ZeroX2)Fire wrote:
Alex wrote:
4/5

You do realize, some people Breathe the wrong way? They use their chests instead of their stomachs........

Anyway, off-topic. We're gonna get on-topic now.

I was talking about Alex... Razz oh well, back on topic!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leaving Indictation Trigger   Leaving Indictation Trigger Empty

Back to top Go down

Leaving Indictation Trigger
Page 1 of 1