Warriors of Darkness Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Warriors of Darkness Forum

Welcome to Clan WoD's Forum!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Make the forum more colourful ^^

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GOD
Global Moderator
GOD

Number of posts : 103
Username : IMBA.sheep
Clan : Clan BS
Registration date : 2008-01-25

Make the forum more colourful ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Make the forum more colourful ^^   Make the forum more colourful ^^ EmptyFri Jan 25, 2008 3:02 am

if ur like me and everyone should be cause lets face it i rock XD. I like webpages i be on to be colourfull and happy. Im thinking of a maybe lime colours pinks and umm maybe a flourescent oranje? not really but i jsut wnat it to be more colourful even though sheep are colourblind it'll make ur forum more exciting zero T_T
Back to top Go down
ZeroX2)Fire
Administrator
ZeroX2)Fire

Number of posts : 578
Username : ZeroX2)Fire
Registration date : 2008-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Make the forum more colourful ^^   Make the forum more colourful ^^ EmptyFri Jan 25, 2008 3:04 am

I'm thinking to do that, I might not through..
Back to top Go down
https://clanwod.forumotion.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Make the forum more colourful ^^   Make the forum more colourful ^^ EmptySun Jan 27, 2008 12:47 am

How about black Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy!
Back to top Go down
bee.
bee.

Number of posts : 155

PostSubject: Re: Make the forum more colourful ^^   Make the forum more colourful ^^ EmptySun Jan 27, 2008 6:16 am

make its yellow and black ya like a bee
Back to top Go down
http://region-of-fire.users-board.net
GOD
Global Moderator
GOD

PostSubject: Re: Make the forum more colourful ^^   Make the forum more colourful ^^ EmptyTue Jan 29, 2008 4:44 am

ew black think more gay (happy) Wink
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Make the forum more colourful ^^   Make the forum more colourful ^^ EmptyTue Jan 29, 2008 4:52 am

If I had a chance to remake my hero, it would be;

Name: Black Sheep
Main Artibute: Strength
Starting Strength: 23
Starting Aglity: 3
Starting Intelligence: 0
Stats Growth: 3.2 Strength/0.7 Aglity/0 Intelligence per level

First Skill: Blood Screech

Deals 50/100/150/200/250......./450/500 damage to self and double the damage to all units with 1000 range. Also buffs all units with "Bleed".

Second Skill: Bloody Wave

Buffs all units within 2500 range with the "Bleed" buff. And heal 100/200/300......./900/1000 life.

Third Skill: Negative Blood Transferance

The target and you take your Strength*2 in damage each second as long as you remain alive or the target dies.
Cooldown: 300/280/260....... /220/200

Ultimate: Dark Blood Plague

Damage yourself by 100/200*Number of units on the map with "Bleed" buff. Then, deal 50/150*Number of units on map with "Bleed" buff to all units on the map with the "Bleed" buff.
Cooldown: 10 seconds.

Muhahahahahaahah! EMO SHEEP >_>
Back to top Go down
bee.
bee.

Number of posts : 155

PostSubject: Re: Make the forum more colourful ^^   Make the forum more colourful ^^ EmptyTue Jan 29, 2008 4:53 am

wrong place to post
Back to top Go down
http://region-of-fire.users-board.net
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Make the forum more colourful ^^   Make the forum more colourful ^^ EmptyTue Jan 29, 2008 4:57 am

The point was to show that I was sadistic enough to create a hero that purposely kills himself (itself) to kill others Very Happy and therefore, I like evil colours like Black O.o
Back to top Go down
GOD
Global Moderator
GOD

PostSubject: Re: Make the forum more colourful ^^   Make the forum more colourful ^^ EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 3:03 am

lolz u calling me emo f00l im not emo BLACK POWER!!!! O_O XD ^^ LOL ROFL LMAO no but light lolz man that woudl be the coolest hero ever in duels just ..o i die..o u died to -.- wouldn't it be more like

first skill CRY : wimpers causing other to take pitty on the hero lowers units def and att around the hero
second skill DIE HAIR : the hero dies his hair making him unreckonisable untill it wears off -.- (wind walk LOL)
third skill FIGHT LIKE A GIRL : the hero has reduced damage but gives a 50% chance to "scrath" the units being attacked ( causes damage over time) (envenomed wepons FTW)
ult COMMIT SUICIDE : being emo u have to drag everyone down with you...hero kills himself in a atomic explosions also killing all other units around the hero within a 1000 aoe

o yea main attrib wouldn't be strength ..... since when were emos strong ???

that my friend light -.- is a emo hero -.- and i only wish i was cool enough to have it lol
but anyway stay on topic /\/3\/\/|3
Back to top Go down
ZeroX2)Fire
Administrator
ZeroX2)Fire

Number of posts : 578
Username : ZeroX2)Fire

PostSubject: Re: Make the forum more colourful ^^   Make the forum more colourful ^^ EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 3:08 am

Topic Closed.
Back to top Go down
https://clanwod.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Make the forum more colourful ^^   Make the forum more colourful ^^ Empty

Back to top Go down

Make the forum more colourful ^^
Page 1 of 1