Warriors of Darkness Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Warriors of Darkness Forum

Welcome to Clan WoD's Forum!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Guide to Secret Items! The New Version!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Prince Kaelshara
Global Moderator
Prince Kaelshara

Number of posts : 237
Username : Kaelshara
Clan : Clan BS
Registration date : 2008-01-24

Guide to Secret Items! The New Version! Empty
PostSubject: Guide to Secret Items! The New Version!   Guide to Secret Items! The New Version! EmptySun Mar 09, 2008 9:47 pm

Getting pawned by all those 1337 dudes with items you have no idea where they got them? Feeling gimped? This is the place!

Fire Sword

Damage: 35
Level Requirement: 60
Armor: 10
ALL STATS: 10
C R I T I C A L S T R I K E (20% chance to deal 2x damage)
Thou shant underestimate thy Fire Sword, for thy holy Fire Sword shant make you gimp.

HOW TO GET
You will need the items: 1, 2, 3 to make it and to use it you must be level sixty. I will explain how to get each piece separately.
TIPS: Personally I like to hide the first piece or whatever piece I have so I save space at the uncommon place.

To get this piece of the Fire Sword, you must complete the Huntress's Item Quest located at the Night Elf Town. To finish it you must get the Huntress's item. To get it move outside of the Night Elf Town and go south, all the way east, go north a little bit and finally go west into the trees to find it. It's a black colored treasure chest so you may have difficulty locating it's coordinates. Once you have it return to the Night Elf Town to return it to the Huntress. She will drop the first piece of your Fire Sword! Congratulations.

This piece is off the Secret Shop. I will give you his coordinates. He is an acolyte hiding in dead trees at the Wilderness. He is in top-middle. The piece costs 1000 gold. Becareful in the Wilderness cause someone might come stealthing at you and headshot you. So do be aware of that.

This piece is probably the most easiest piece to get. Go inside the Grunt's House outside the teleporter to the Orc Town. Knock some barrels out at the top-left corner till you get a a ? item, step on the switch in the middle and voila! You have your third and final piece (if you went by order) to your Fire Sword!

Now all you have to do is have all three pieces and be level 60+ to use it! Congratulations and remember this sword may be weak but its CRITICAL STRIKE is why people don't dump this secret item.

Searing Axe

Damage: 60
Level Requirement: 90
Armor: 15
ALL STATS: 25
A nice secret item to have around in your 90-350's. After that many people dump it for Ultimate Axe.

HOW TO GET

The Recipe
The Searing Axe recipe is off Secret Boss #1. You have to defeat the Lich in the Wilderness to have the teleporter appear to his room. To get the quest to defeat the Lich, you need to go to Timmy9 just north of the fork to the Wilderness or to the Orc Town. Now go the Wilderness and go south and all the way west to find a gate. Destroy it and you will see the Lich. Kill him and he MIGHT drop the Frost Orb. Now go to Illidan's Hideout and go to the VERY BOTTOM-RIGHT CORNER to find the teleporter to him. He levels via what you kill, so if you kill alot of monsters and the game is very long, chance are he's level 100 already! So do this part fast.

The Material
The material to make the Searing Axe is Warrior's Axe given by the dwarf in the first town. Complete his quest which is to kill a spider in Green Forest. The spider is at middle-bottom of Green Forest. After you kill it you will be teleported to the dwarf and he will drop the Warrior's Axe. Get it.

THE FORGING

After you have collected the Searing Axe Recipe and the Warrior's Axe, proceed to the Night Elves' Village (also known as the second town). In the top right portion of it, you can find a Forge. By standing on the gray tile near the forge, you gain access to the forge. When you put the Searing Axe Recipe and the Warrior's Axe inside, voila! Your own Searing Axe!

Claymore

Damage: 80
Level Requirement: 120
Armor: 20
ALL STATS: 30

This rare item is, surprisingly, much simpler than the other secret items to get. I mean, it's a two-step process.

Step 1

Go to the bottom left portion of the Orc town. There you will find a Blademaster, whog gives you a quest to slay the Evil Samurai. He's located in the top left portion of the Orc Battlefield. He's a Hero, so he might be differently levelled depending on how many times allied Heroes have died in your game. He drops a Lightning Blade on death.

Step 2

After that, a portal opens up, southeast of where the Tauren Chieftain from Drak'thul's quest is. If you don't know where that is, go get the quest from Drak'thul (north portion of Orc town), it'll sort of ping where it is on your minimap.

When you enter the portal, you can then fight the Secret Boss #2, who attacks very fast. After you beat him, he'll drop the Claymore. Happy you.

Ultimate Axe

Requirements: Level 350
+180 damage
+50 armor
+60 all stats
You obtain this by killing Cyllarus. In order to get to Cyllarus, first you must get to Arcania Desert, and then obtain a quest from King of Arcania (Kath'ranis). Cyllarus has 150000 HP, 400 mana, 7001-7007 Hero damage and 20 Hero armor. Oh, and REINCARNATION (240 seconds cooldown). After you kill him, he will drop 2 Ultimate Axes.

Reapers Scythe

Requirements: Level 350
+180 Intelligence
+120 Agility
+25 Armor
In the top right portion of the Death Hall, you'll find a guy with a custom model sitting there in the corner. When you walk closer to him, you can then receive a quest from him. He tasks you to enter the portal next to him, which leads to the Temple of Death. There you will find stronger zombies, and a long winding path. It leads to a boss later. You have to kill him, of course. He drops 2 Reapers Scythes on death.

Arkella
HP: 150000 (200 regen/s, only on Blight)
Mana: 500 (5 regen/s)
Damage: 7501-7507 (Hero, 1.10 cooldown)
Armor: 30 (Hero)
Spell Damage Reduction (passive; 65% spell damage reduction)
Spell Shield (passive; blocks a spell that is targeted at Arkella every 30 seconds)
Curse (Anyone under the effect of this spell has a 33% chance to miss. Lasts 90 seconds. Costs 40 mana.)
Firebolt (2500 damage, 2 second stun. 10 second cooldown, costs 35 mana.)
Unholy Aura (Passive; increases Arkella's regen by 0.5 per second, and also increases his movement speed by 10%.

Last edited by Prince Kaelshara on Sat Mar 22, 2008 12:02 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
HamAma
Global Moderator

Number of posts : 227
Username : HamAma
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Guide to Secret Items! The New Version!   Guide to Secret Items! The New Version! EmptySun Mar 09, 2008 9:59 pm

1 is from the Huntress in the Night Elf Village, 2 is from the merchant in the Wilderness, 3 is from the Grunts' House in the Orcs' Outpost. You can do the elaborating. =)
Back to top Go down
Prince Kaelshara
Global Moderator
Prince Kaelshara

PostSubject: Re: Guide to Secret Items! The New Version!   Guide to Secret Items! The New Version! EmptySun Mar 09, 2008 10:04 pm

I know that.
Back to top Go down
HamAma
Global Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Guide to Secret Items! The New Version!   Guide to Secret Items! The New Version! EmptyMon Mar 10, 2008 1:00 am

Of course you do, but in case you didn't remember at the time, I was trying to give you a jumpstart. Yup.
Back to top Go down
DarknessDragon
Reaper Mod
DarknessDragon

Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2008-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Guide to Secret Items! The New Version!   Guide to Secret Items! The New Version! EmptyMon Mar 10, 2008 5:24 am

Can u change the topic cause it isn't a secret any more <_<
Back to top Go down
ZeroX2)Fire
Administrator
ZeroX2)Fire

Number of posts : 578
Username : ZeroX2)Fire

PostSubject: Re: Guide to Secret Items! The New Version!   Guide to Secret Items! The New Version! EmptyMon Mar 10, 2008 5:25 am

DarknessDragon wrote:
Can u change the topic cause it isn't a secret any more <_<

We call em Secret items / Rare items in ZRPG. *Oh hell, i'm not suppose to even post on help Surprised*
Back to top Go down
https://clanwod.forumotion.com
DarknessDragon
Reaper Mod
DarknessDragon

PostSubject: Re: Guide to Secret Items! The New Version!   Guide to Secret Items! The New Version! EmptyMon Mar 10, 2008 5:27 am

Those items aren't rare... unless you removed the quest <_<
Back to top Go down
HamAma
Global Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Guide to Secret Items! The New Version!   Guide to Secret Items! The New Version! EmptyMon Mar 10, 2008 5:31 am

Well, you only get one of each per game, so it's rare, and since you need to kill Secret Bosses for two, and collect 3 parts for one, it's a secret. Although the 1-2-3 one was really simple.
Back to top Go down
Prince Kaelshara
Global Moderator
Prince Kaelshara

PostSubject: Re: Guide to Secret Items! The New Version!   Guide to Secret Items! The New Version! EmptyMon Mar 10, 2008 10:41 pm

A secret to the newbs.
Back to top Go down
Prince Kaelshara
Global Moderator
Prince Kaelshara

PostSubject: Re: Guide to Secret Items! The New Version!   Guide to Secret Items! The New Version! EmptyTue Mar 11, 2008 12:55 am

updated of 11/03/08
Back to top Go down
DarknessDragon
Reaper Mod
DarknessDragon

PostSubject: Re: Guide to Secret Items! The New Version!   Guide to Secret Items! The New Version! EmptyWed Mar 12, 2008 12:56 am

Can't you finish everything in one go?
Back to top Go down
ZeroX2)Fire
Administrator
ZeroX2)Fire

Number of posts : 578
Username : ZeroX2)Fire

PostSubject: Re: Guide to Secret Items! The New Version!   Guide to Secret Items! The New Version! EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 4:20 am

His never going to finish this one I guess..
Back to top Go down
https://clanwod.forumotion.com
HamAma
Global Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Guide to Secret Items! The New Version!   Guide to Secret Items! The New Version! EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 4:38 am

I could finish it in one go for him but I don't think he wants me to.
Back to top Go down
Prince Kaelshara
Global Moderator
Prince Kaelshara

PostSubject: Re: Guide to Secret Items! The New Version!   Guide to Secret Items! The New Version! EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 3:50 pm

do eet i aint finishing it without ma hero change
Back to top Go down
Prince Kaelshara
Global Moderator
Prince Kaelshara

PostSubject: Re: Guide to Secret Items! The New Version!   Guide to Secret Items! The New Version! EmptyFri Mar 21, 2008 4:38 pm

reapers scythe?!?! and you forgot the forging part for searing axe lol
Back to top Go down
HamAma
Global Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Guide to Secret Items! The New Version!   Guide to Secret Items! The New Version! EmptyFri Mar 21, 2008 9:53 pm

I didn't see that, I only added the colours and stuff to the part where Searing Axe was. Didn't you do the Searing Axe part? o_o
Back to top Go down
Prince Kaelshara
Global Moderator
Prince Kaelshara

PostSubject: Re: Guide to Secret Items! The New Version!   Guide to Secret Items! The New Version! EmptySat Mar 22, 2008 12:01 am

na i stopped right after the material lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guide to Secret Items! The New Version!   Guide to Secret Items! The New Version! Empty

Back to top Go down

Guide to Secret Items! The New Version!
Page 1 of 1