Warriors of Darkness Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Warriors of Darkness Forum

Welcome to Clan WoD's Forum!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Since people are starting to...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kurono[K]
Kurono[K]

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2008-01-24

Since people are starting to... Empty
PostSubject: Since people are starting to...   Since people are starting to... EmptySat Jan 26, 2008 12:10 pm

The Lich's Glacier

An entire continent completely covered in sheeted ice. Surrounded by frozen waters on all sides it in itself is a giant floating iceberg, the only way to travel to this forsaken island is by way of boat. Once ashore you become completely stranded and cannot make your way back without a magical device that was created by those whom came before you. Traversing the frozen tundra is the only way of uncovering this transport back towards home. But many things will cross your path along the way, vile and unimaginable beasts stalk your every movement, your fears come alive with the chilling night. Beware, this place is not for the weary.

Towns -

----------------------------------

Icicle Peak : A small quaint town near the top of Icicle Peak, home to the deadly Frigid Weavers. The first step in your long trek.

Ryhend the Healer (Quest Giver) - "Many of my patients seem to be coming back from battle with the Frigid Weavers, it seems their poison is far too deadly for them. In order to counter-act the poison however I am in need of a fresh sample. Bring back ten venom sacks from them and I will reward you handsomely."
Rewards - 7500 gold and a Icicle Spear Recipe

Hyan'Lin Reverser (Quest Giver) - "It seems that our recent findings have unearth an ancient city beneath the frozen ice, but along with it we have stirred the Wendigos as well. We need someone to exterminate fifteen of them before we can continue with our research. I will reward them with some of our findings."
Rewards - 4750 gold and 5 Frozen Blunted Points

Tyron Waylayer (Quest Giver) - "I am the mayor of this small town, welcome. But please make your visit a short one, why you ask? Recently there have been attacks on our city by Mirand's Bandits. They have been attacking us every time a new boat ferrys people in in hopes of stealing their treasures. They are located north-east of the city, beware of this area. However if someone were to bring back the head of Mirand I would be eternally grateful to them."
Rewards - 9000 gold and 5000 exp

Shops:
Weapon Shop -
Frosted Slasher +Damage, +Strength
Glacial Rod +Intelligence, +Mana Regengeration
Cleaving Freezer +Damage, +Extra % Damage
Arctic Bow +Damage, +Agility

Armor Shop -
Frigid Wreath +Defense, +Health
Cooling Gloves +Defense
Freezer Mask +Defense, +Defense Reduction %
Snowshoes +Defense, +Movespeed Increase

Potion Shop -
Living Potion Restores 50% of original health over 3 seconds for 2000 gold
Refreshing Potion Restores 50% of original mana over 3 seconds for 2500 gold
Tranquility Potion Restores 25% of both original health and mana over 3 seconds for 3500 gold

---------------------------------

Hidden Forests: (Under Con.)

---------------------------------

Regret's Field: (Under Con.)

--------------------------------

Miner Cave: (Under Con.)

--------------------------------

Lich's Altar: (Under Con.)

Well just a bit of brainstorming so far, what do ya think?
Back to top Go down
bee.
bee.

Number of posts : 155

PostSubject: Re: Since people are starting to...   Since people are starting to... EmptySat Jan 26, 2008 2:20 pm

WOW words cant explain this this is jsut awsome and btw how do u think of the new icon i made ya I MADE
Back to top Go down
http://region-of-fire.users-board.net
Kurono[K]
Kurono[K]

PostSubject: Re: Since people are starting to...   Since people are starting to... EmptySat Jan 26, 2008 6:59 pm

o O

Quite the trigger finger ya got there Kael. I was thinking like it could be a team quest so that all the participants would get their own individual rewards. Those that are left out, well that's too bad for them.
Back to top Go down
Prince Kaelshara
Global Moderator
Prince Kaelshara

Number of posts : 237
Username : Kaelshara
Clan : Clan BS

PostSubject: Re: Since people are starting to...   Since people are starting to... EmptySat Jan 26, 2008 7:01 pm

Yeah that does sound like a good idea, but what if someone wants to solo?
Back to top Go down
Kurono[K]
Kurono[K]

PostSubject: Re: Since people are starting to...   Since people are starting to... EmptySat Jan 26, 2008 7:02 pm

Hmm..Maybe Zero could make a trigger so that you need more than one person to start the quest or something. If not then it won't start, and make a trigger so that you could only carry one recipe too.
Back to top Go down
Prince Kaelshara
Global Moderator
Prince Kaelshara

Number of posts : 237
Username : Kaelshara
Clan : Clan BS

PostSubject: Re: Since people are starting to...   Since people are starting to... EmptySat Jan 26, 2008 7:22 pm

Good idea madman.
Back to top Go down
Kurono[K]
Kurono[K]

PostSubject: Re: Since people are starting to...   Since people are starting to... EmptySat Jan 26, 2008 7:25 pm

Let's hope so..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Since people are starting to...   Since people are starting to... Empty

Back to top Go down

Since people are starting to...
Page 1 of 1