Warriors of Darkness Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Warriors of Darkness Forum

Welcome to Clan WoD's Forum!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

new place: duel area 2

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bee.
bee.

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2008-01-24

new place: duel area 2 Empty
PostSubject: new place: duel area 2   new place: duel area 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2008 10:50 am

well we have a duel area 1 where u can go 1v1 with someone we want antoher duel area where u can go 2v1 2v2 3v3 4v4 4v5 5v5 etc
TEAM DUELS ya u heard me TEAMS

and may i jsut siggest u make the duel place bigger (taller and wider) and put gates

that is all
Back to top Go down
http://region-of-fire.users-board.net
ZeroX2)Fire
Administrator
ZeroX2)Fire

Number of posts : 578
Username : ZeroX2)Fire

PostSubject: Re: new place: duel area 2   new place: duel area 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2008 10:24 pm

Naw, i'm only making 1vs1 duels.
Back to top Go down
https://clanwod.forumotion.com
HamAma
Global Moderator

Number of posts : 227
Username : HamAma
Clan : Clan BS
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: new place: duel area 2   new place: duel area 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2008 11:31 pm

Then how are you going to have clan wars? oO
Back to top Go down
ZeroX2)Fire
Administrator
ZeroX2)Fire

PostSubject: Re: new place: duel area 2   new place: duel area 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2008 12:10 am

1 Person a time, the clan with the most wins win the duel.
Back to top Go down
GOD
Global Moderator
GOD

Number of posts : 103
Username : IMBA.sheep

PostSubject: Re: new place: duel area 2   new place: duel area 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2008 4:35 am

bee's onto something zero that would make clan wars much funner...well than going and beating eachother in the wildy lol ^^
Back to top Go down
bee.
bee.

PostSubject: Re: new place: duel area 2   new place: duel area 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2008 7:30 am

wllderns SUCKS
Back to top Go down
HamAma
Global Moderator

Number of posts : 227
Username : HamAma

PostSubject: Re: new place: duel area 2   new place: duel area 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2008 7:40 am

The problem is that you can't ally each other in the wilderness.

To make clan wars really fun, and to give more of a purpose to certain items (say, the Scepter of Healing for low level team battles), an arena would be nice... and not difficult to set up. You could set up a colosseum of sorts, and have two circles of power. Anyone stepping into one circle is immediately "Team 1", and anyone in the other circle is in "Team 2". You (Zero) could probably be the referee so that neither side cheats. Sound good?

Talking about this, I could probably make a couple of suggestions for this. For example, perhaps there's a random AI battle every few minutes (10?), and you can bet a little gold for fun. For example, 500 maximum. And if the guy you support wins, you get double the gold. This is only an idea though, and might be too troublesome to trigger. Of course, it would be pretty cool.

Or perhaps you could have a sort of gauntlet. Where a character enters the colosseum, and he needs to fight against a lot of enemies in a row. That would be fun, no? Maybe you could have a mini prize, that scales in power, depending on the level of the enemies (for example, a level 10-20 tournament, a level 50-100 tournament, a level 200+ tournament, etc).

Just a couple of ideas.
Back to top Go down
ZeroX2)Fire
Administrator
ZeroX2)Fire

PostSubject: Re: new place: duel area 2   new place: duel area 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2008 7:49 am

HamAma wrote:
The problem is that you can't ally each other in the wilderness.

To make clan wars really fun, and to give more of a purpose to certain items (say, the Scepter of Healing for low level team battles), an arena would be nice... and not difficult to set up. You could set up a colosseum of sorts, and have two circles of power. Anyone stepping into one circle is immediately "Team 1", and anyone in the other circle is in "Team 2". You (Zero) could probably be the referee so that neither side cheats. Sound good?

Hmm, I like the idea, i'll think about it Smile

HamAma wrote:
Talking about this, I could probably make a couple of suggestions for this. For example, perhaps there's a random AI battle every few minutes (10?), and you can bet a little gold for fun. For example, 500 maximum. And if the guy you support wins, you get double the gold. This is only an idea though, and might be too troublesome to trigger. Of course, it would be pretty cool.

This is an rpg, not Arena maps.

HamAma wrote:
Or perhaps you could have a sort of gauntlet. Where a character enters the colosseum, and he needs to fight against a lot of enemies in a row. That would be fun, no? Maybe you could have a mini prize, that scales in power, depending on the level of the enemies (for example, a level 10-20 tournament, a level 50-100 tournament, a level 200+ tournament, etc).

I probably won't do the colosseum, but i'll make a tournament system for those who doesn't like clan wars.

Last edited by on Tue Jan 29, 2008 7:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bee.
bee.

PostSubject: Re: new place: duel area 2   new place: duel area 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2008 7:51 am

thanx man!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new place: duel area 2   new place: duel area 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

new place: duel area 2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warriors of Darkness Forum :: ZeroX2)Fire's Private Game :: Towns-
Jump to: