Warriors of Darkness Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Warriors of Darkness Forum

Welcome to Clan WoD's Forum!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Clan BLACK SHEEP Thread

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
GOD
Global Moderator
GOD

Number of posts : 103
Username : IMBA.sheep
Clan : Clan BS
Registration date : 2008-01-25

Clan BLACK SHEEP Thread Empty
PostSubject: Clan BLACK SHEEP Thread   Clan BLACK SHEEP Thread EmptyMon Jan 28, 2008 9:29 pm

This is the officail thread shall we say for the clan Black Sheep (BS).This clan is currently call SFTW (Sheep FTW) but is being changed by zero as soon as he gets some spare time from nerfing me ^^.
The clan is currently under control by IMBA.sheep (thats me. Yes the owner of the rigged ninja)
Our #1 shaman/co-chief is BlacMagic
We are currently pending with getting Kaelshara into this clan. He has asked to join and has been accepted and we are sorting it out at the moment.
Our clan rules and requirements are simple : You must be lvl 99 to join and if u do ask to join you may not be accepted due to conflicts or disagreements between the clan, if this happens please do not be offended by this because it may change in the future if you would still like join us. If you get accepted in the #1 rule is dont start a clan wars without my (the chieftans permission) or consulting with BlacMagic first. The only other rule we have is do not treat other clan members poorly as this will result in your exclusion from this clan.
Our ranking system is simple, the higher lvl the higher rank however the rank of me or Blac will never change no matter how high you get.

If you wish to join post here please do not post in other threads as i will not see it and you will not be accepted into the clan.
Otherwise just dont generally spam the channel and you can do most things in this channel that dont conflict with the rules that zero has set for us to follow.
Back to top Go down
ZeroX2)Fire
Administrator
ZeroX2)Fire

Number of posts : 578
Username : ZeroX2)Fire
Registration date : 2008-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Clan BLACK SHEEP Thread   Clan BLACK SHEEP Thread EmptyThu Jan 31, 2008 12:37 am

Kael, make this sticky again and i'll take away your moderator.
Back to top Go down
https://clanwod.forumotion.com
GOD
Global Moderator
GOD

PostSubject: Re: Clan BLACK SHEEP Thread   Clan BLACK SHEEP Thread EmptyThu Jan 31, 2008 4:08 am

Although its good to see where your priorities lie Kael ^^.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Clan BLACK SHEEP Thread   Clan BLACK SHEEP Thread EmptyThu Jan 31, 2008 5:21 am

Hi Smile
Back to top Go down
GOD
Global Moderator
GOD

PostSubject: Re: Clan BLACK SHEEP Thread   Clan BLACK SHEEP Thread EmptyThu Jan 31, 2008 5:43 am

Hi lightburneR lol ^^

Changes to the clan are as follows names have been updated our clan victories are 2 wins 0 lossess. Kael is now a part of our clan and HamAma has also just joined We are recruiting lightburneR because of his hosting abilities and the fact that he made the imba sheep to begin with.

our members are as follows:
IMBA.sheep
BlacMagic
Kaelshara
HamAma
Vengance? (not sure about him because never really asked zero about this much if you would be so kind as to fix this zero ^^ i dont really even know who he is lol)
Recruiting:
LightburneR

I am doing this instead of editing my first message so as to inform everyone what is happening with our clan
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Clan BLACK SHEEP Thread   Clan BLACK SHEEP Thread EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 1:15 am

It's cOttOn cAnDy >_>. I wanted him to shoot acolytes, but zero said no >=(
Back to top Go down
GOD
Global Moderator
GOD

PostSubject: Re: Clan BLACK SHEEP Thread   Clan BLACK SHEEP Thread EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 7:55 pm

lol a sheep shooting acolytes XD? sounds like fun.
Back to top Go down
GOD
Global Moderator
GOD

PostSubject: Re: Clan BLACK SHEEP Thread   Clan BLACK SHEEP Thread EmptyWed Feb 06, 2008 11:11 pm

I am now the highest lvl in the game. Happened acouple days ago ,And hama has reached spartans lvl i think (457) or 458, and blac is coming up on lvl 400, whilst kael is hitting around lvl 428.
Back to top Go down
HamAma
Global Moderator

Number of posts : 227
Username : HamAma

PostSubject: Re: Clan BLACK SHEEP Thread   Clan BLACK SHEEP Thread EmptyWed Feb 06, 2008 11:33 pm

I haven't. 455.
Back to top Go down
GOD
Global Moderator
GOD

PostSubject: Re: Clan BLACK SHEEP Thread   Clan BLACK SHEEP Thread EmptyThu Feb 07, 2008 10:06 pm

lolz i was close ^^ well here my new ranking system (copying spartan cause making my thread look like @!#% lol.

5- kills in wildy makes you pro
5-10 omg ur good
10-15 1337
15-20 IMBA
20-25 OMGWTFBBQ
25+ stop playing ur a addict -.-
Back to top Go down
TheSpartan
TheSpartan

Number of posts : 50
Username : TheSpartan
Clan : Clan SL
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Clan BLACK SHEEP Thread   Clan BLACK SHEEP Thread EmptyFri Feb 08, 2008 3:23 pm

lol just a little advice, put that in the MAIN thread, not like 6 posts down lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clan BLACK SHEEP Thread   Clan BLACK SHEEP Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Clan BLACK SHEEP Thread
Page 1 of 1