Warriors of Darkness Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Warriors of Darkness Forum

Welcome to Clan WoD's Forum!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Joke and riddle topic

Go down 
+5
TheSpartan
GOD
ZeroX2)Fire
Prince Kaelshara
bee.
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
HamAma
Global Moderator

Number of posts : 227
Username : HamAma
Clan : Clan BS
Registration date : 2008-01-25

Joke and riddle topic - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joke and riddle topic   Joke and riddle topic - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 10, 2008 6:38 am

Uh, that wasn't the reason why I guessed that, because I'm not the one who checks the mail, and I'm not sure how Singapore's postal services work. >_>
Back to top Go down
TheSpartan
TheSpartan

Number of posts : 50
Username : TheSpartan
Clan : Clan SL
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Joke and riddle topic   Joke and riddle topic - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2008 6:08 am

Heh, I don't live in singapore, I live in the U.S. lol!

1. There was a blackdog on a black road and a car with broken headlights managed to swerve out of the way and miss the dog.

How did the person in the car see the dog?

Number one is still left =D
Back to top Go down
HamAma
Global Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Joke and riddle topic   Joke and riddle topic - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2008 6:16 am

My point is, since I don't even know how stuff works here, I sure as heck don't know how stuff works there. =p

Also.

1. It's day-time.

(Post #1000 on these forums, mwa-ha-ha-ha)
Back to top Go down
TheSpartan
TheSpartan

Number of posts : 50
Username : TheSpartan
Clan : Clan SL
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Joke and riddle topic   Joke and riddle topic - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2008 2:47 pm

Yep
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Joke and riddle topic   Joke and riddle topic - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 17, 2008 12:28 am

How can you drop an egg and prevent it from breaking after falling 4 floors?

This is without the use of any equipment and weird uninvented technology and extremely complex forumlae.........
Back to top Go down
bee.
bee.

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2008-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Joke and riddle topic   Joke and riddle topic - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 17, 2008 2:48 am

umm someone was one the ground ready to cauht it
Back to top Go down
http://region-of-fire.users-board.net
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Joke and riddle topic   Joke and riddle topic - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 17, 2008 5:24 am

The force from falling would've broken it if it came into contact with your hand.....
Back to top Go down
HamAma
Global Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Joke and riddle topic   Joke and riddle topic - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 17, 2008 5:32 am

Technically it could be 4 floors of a Lego building and a really short distance.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Joke and riddle topic   Joke and riddle topic - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 17, 2008 5:33 am

Your average (Non-Lego, Non-Model Sized) building.
Back to top Go down
Ditht
Ditht

Number of posts : 155
Username : Ditht
Registration date : 2008-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Joke and riddle topic   Joke and riddle topic - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 17, 2008 5:44 am

have a bucket of water (deep enough) to cushion the fall of the egg >_>
Back to top Go down
DarknessWhelp

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Joke and riddle topic   Joke and riddle topic - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 17, 2008 6:03 am

put cushions ? >_> . i dont get it ....... who has the answers!!!! eeeeekk.. light , say out the answer >_>
Razz
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Joke and riddle topic   Joke and riddle topic - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 17, 2008 6:04 am

Drop it from 5 stories. For the first 4 stories, the egg won't break Razz
Back to top Go down
DarknessWhelp

PostSubject: Re: Joke and riddle topic   Joke and riddle topic - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 17, 2008 6:09 am

lol , thats a good 1

1. Wat do u get when an elephant and a swimming fish cross the road ?
2. Wat happened to the green bean when it jumped off from the plane
2. (Same as the 2nd question but twisted abit) Wat happened to the red bean when it jumped off from the 57th floor of an apartment?
Back to top Go down
DarknessWhelp

PostSubject: Re: Joke and riddle topic   Joke and riddle topic - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2008 10:54 pm

why doesn't any1 answer mine >_> Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Joke and riddle topic   Joke and riddle topic - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 24, 2008 1:00 am

1. Swimming Trunks
2. It died.
3. It also died.

Answer to last post is either it doesn't make much sense or everyone just dropped offline.....
Back to top Go down
ZeroX2)Fire
Administrator
ZeroX2)Fire

Number of posts : 578
Username : ZeroX2)Fire
Registration date : 2008-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Joke and riddle topic   Joke and riddle topic - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 24, 2008 3:39 am

I don't bother answer weird riddles..
Back to top Go down
https://clanwod.forumotion.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Joke and riddle topic   Joke and riddle topic - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 24, 2008 4:41 am

ZeroX2)Fire wrote:
I don't bother answer weird riddles..

It was more of a retarded joke.
Back to top Go down
DarknessWhelp

PostSubject: Re: Joke and riddle topic   Joke and riddle topic - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2008 6:29 am

>_> burner , the swimming trunks was correct but the other 2 was WRONG!!!!

U failed >_> Twisted Evil

ZeroX2)Fire , u didnt answer it cause ur retarded >_>
Back to top Go down
DarknessDragon
Reaper Mod
DarknessDragon

Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2008-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Joke and riddle topic   Joke and riddle topic - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2008 8:38 pm

http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/Maplestory

O.O..

That Website is basically a joke site which make fun of stuff

Like this

History of Azeroth
Once upon a time, there was a planet called Dran’Outland and another planet called Azeroth. Some humans and some high elves lived on Azeroth, as did some gnomes and some dwarves. On the horde continent of Azeroth (as opposed to the Alliance continent which was also called Azeroth), there were some tauren, some “smart” and "stupid" undead, and some trolls. The jungle trolls were playable, but the other trolls were emo.

At one point, the high elves had a crisis. The night elves were like “We’re hot!” and the blood elves were like “Bitch, please, we are so much hotter!” Then there were no high elves, only night and blood elves. The blood elves were addicted to magic and had some weird sort of fetish for mana worms. The night elves sometimes liked to play Happy Tree Friends with the tauren (it doesen't exist actually, they made up some lame game), except when they were doing PvP.

So, meanwhile, orcs were like “Oh, look- a biig portal!” and they got from Dran’Outland to Azeroth. They accidentally landed on the former troll capital, so they had to work together to build a new one called Ogrimmar. Then the orcs decided that they didn’t like humans, and the trolls decided they like to eat people, and so then Warcraft 3 happened.

Some time around then, there were some nasty troggs of the level 30 elite ish variety who hit up Gnomeregan. The poor gnomes accidentally learned the hard way that pesticides for invaders can also be carcinogenic for one’s own race. So, the gnomes who did not turn green fled to live in Tinkertown in Ironforge.

All sorts of lovely things occurred and became World of Warcraft. Then the gods declared, “We are successful and therefore need an expansion pack!” So, the wrath of the gods unleashed legions of demons known as the Burning Crusade upon the world of Azeroth and made lots of glowing things temporarily suspend PvP so characters could make demons dead. The Happy Tree Friends were not so enthu sometimes.

All the dranei were happy that the orcs had left, but unfortunately, some great evil came and gave all of them Russian accents and most of them evil personalities. The nonevil dranei left Dran’Outland and crashed with their spaceship to Azeroth where they were sexy but the men were barrel-chested, after which fetishes for cloven hooves became tollerable in public.

The end.

But not really, as there is still plenty of pot left in the world for Blizz to smoke and come up with more expansions and nerfs for wariros.

P.S. The blood elves were hiding until the Burning Crusade came out, at which time we could play them, though we were still pissed that you couldn't be a goblin!

http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/Dota

P.S: I am going on low spam cells Smile And in case u didn't notice i will be quitting on The end of holidays Sunday <_<... Before i sleep Surprised Including this forum InfernalThumbsup
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joke and riddle topic   Joke and riddle topic - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Joke and riddle topic
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2