Warriors of Darkness Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Warriors of Darkness Forum

Welcome to Clan WoD's Forum!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

the final quests of town 4

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GOD
Global Moderator
GOD

Number of posts : 103
Username : IMBA.sheep
Clan : Clan BS
Registration date : 2008-01-25

the final quests of town 4 Empty
PostSubject: the final quests of town 4   the final quests of town 4 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 5:35 am

well the nxt quest ill give youa hint. It is a item that the sniper wants you to retreve(mr.rex). This item however is not easy to find because your not trying to find a boos type monster.So you could be searching quite awhile for this one item to get this quest done

the final boss quest for arcania is going to be either a model of a centaur grom hellscreme or perhaps pitlord...but nothing has been decided yet and i wont tell you anymore or you wont be suprised

and i better not reveal anymore of the arcania quests because i dont want to ruin your fun ^^ enjoy trying them...especially the smr.rex one ...
Back to top Go down
HamAma
Global Moderator

Number of posts : 227
Username : HamAma
Clan : Clan BS
Registration date : 2008-01-25

the final quests of town 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the final quests of town 4   the final quests of town 4 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2008 7:14 am

In a bid to fill up the Graveyard, I have decided to move and lock this topic since it's useless by this point in time. Also, darn this forum for not having a "mod options after posting" button thingy.
Back to top Go down

the final quests of town 4
Page 1 of 1